I'm tired--tired of religion ruining people's lives and confusing them. I'm also tired hiding my identity in the closet. This blog is for me to use a stepping stone in announcing my identity to the world. Here I will discuss my thoughts on life, love, religion, the universes, and everything. Sometimes I may ramble. Other times I may rant and rave, but if we're lucky, I may occasionally provide some insight into the world.
I am an atheist, but not really by choice. I was once Christian, having been born into a Roman Catholic family, I left that faith for the Church of Christ, and I even had a brief affair with Eastern Orthodoxy before realizing that I had to decide between my faith and my sanity.
This blog will be updated as often as possible, but probably not regularly at first. I'm somewhat busy with life at the moment (aren't we all), but whenever I get a chance I will share a thought or two.
--Live. Really live. This life is too short not to enjoy.
Welcome to the blogospher my friend. I'm looking forward to reading your posts. Trust me, some how, some way the fundamentalist trolls will find your blog and try to "reconvert" you. They spend lot's of time on atheist blogs because they have to keep convincing themselves that there delusion is true.
ReplyDelete